Sunday 1 January 2012

A Bit More About Me

First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I hope it's a fortunate and wonderful one for you all!!! *<=)8

As it's my first post of 2012 I suppose it might be an idea to tell you all a bit more about me! (It's the longest post in the WORLD but please be patient!!)

Well, my name is Erica Kathryn Pratt, I'm 25 years old, I'm from Harrogate in North Yorkshire, England and have lived in Darley, near Harrogate, for 14 years.

I graduated from the University of Cumbria in 2010 with a BA (Hons) in Photography (how, I'm not quite sure as I'm possibly the worst photographer in the world!) and since finishing Uni, I've become really interested in fabric craft, making all sorts of random things like bags and bunting. I also enjoy embroidery, origami and randomly browsing the internet for craft projects that I'l probably never get round to making!!
I work at the craft company Lili of the Valley so if anyone calls or e-mails customer service you will get me! =) I love working there and Lisa, Laila and Anne are fantastic!!


I have an identical twin sister called Robyn who is studying Film and TV production at Leeds City College and is hoping to go to Edge Hill University next year to study animation.

My Mum, Pam, is also a crafter. She started with embroidery and knitting and has now started card making, mostly requests for family and friends at the moment but she is hoping to make it into a proper business.

We have a 13 year old Tortoiseshell cat called Tico, an 18 month old Jack Russell cross puppy called Buzz and a two year old Syrian hamster called Buffer!!

Anywho, sorry again for the really long post! They'll be shorter in future I promise!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Erica

*<=)8

No comments:

Post a Comment