Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year's Eve on the Beach!

We had a good day yesterday taking our puppy, Buzz, to the seaside at Scarborough (in North Yorkshire on the East coast of England for those of you who might not know where it is!), and in true British fashion it absolutely chucked it down!! The little man was soaked through by the time we'd finished but he had a great time and was exhausted when we got home!

I took a few photos so thought I'd share a few with you.


My little man, Buzz. Jack Russell/Lakeland Terrier/Mongrel cross.





My Mum, Pam



Robyn trying to catch Mum in the ball thrower.




"I've got it..."


"...maybe not!"


Looking a little bit soggy!


Mum and Robyn



Dried off a bit and waiting for his drink of tea


"Hurry up, Mum! I'm cold!"

Erica =)

No comments:

Post a Comment