Friday 17 May 2013

Sew, a Needle Pulling Thread...

Hello!

Another great challenge from Papertake Weekly and this week it's 'The Sound of Music', you can either use the musical for inspiration or make a general music themed card. I've chosen to use the song Do-Re-Me from the musical and the line 'Sew, a needle pulling thread'. I've had a few sewing themed stamps for a while but never had the chance to really use them so this challenge was perfect!

So here's the card I made:


The stamps are from the Sewing Room Set from Visible Image stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and I ran both the base card and the stamped card through the Grand Calibur in a Darice Honeycomb Background embossing folder for a bit of a 'patchwork' background.


Usually when I try simple cards they end up looking quite boring but this one has worked really well!

Anywho, hope you like it!

Erica

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment